Jaidyn

Customer
Will that be added to Flat Awesome in the future? Sorry if this has already been asked or if it already has been done; haven't touched the skin since updating to XF 2.0 but it wasn't done when that version first released so I'm just wondering - since our community uses predominantly dark(er) skins, I wanted to know if I should wait for it in the near future or not as it will affect whether or not I renew the support for the skin. :)

Will that be added to Flat Awesome in the future? Sorry if this has already been asked or if it already has been done; haven't touched the skin since updating to XF 2.0 but it wasn't done when that version first released so I'm just wondering - since our community uses predominantly dark(er) skins, I wanted to know if I should wait for it in the near future or not as it will affect whether or not I renew the support for the skin. :)

Next releases:
  • Core Dark
  • FA+ Dark
  • Edge Dark
  • New undisclosed no ETA goodies

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back