Flatawesome outdated?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by RalleRalle, Sep 3, 2014.

1. RalleRalle

RalleRalle New Member

Hi
    it seems to me that the style I like most, the flatawesome, lacks some features the zipped style has: e.g. the "up" button does not show up when I scroll down.
    Does this mean the flatawesome is outdated and I'll have to use the zipped to get new features in the future?

Thx

2. Steve

Steve Designer

Zipped is built using our XenBase style framework and is a premium style, Flat awesome is a free style not built on the frame work.

3. RalleRalle

RalleRalle New Member

So does that mean we will not see updates of the Flat-Style? (e.g. when there is a new XenForo version)
    I like the Flat more than the Zipped.

4. Steve

Steve Designer

Flat Awesome is up to date and will continue to be updated :)

5. Robert Gould

Robert Gould Member

After looking through your entire styles, flatawesome is yur best style and one that is free. How cool. JMO of course..:)

Russ likes this.
  6. Russ

Russ Designer

Appreciate it, a lot of time went into it to give back to the XenForo community for being so kind :).

You can also support Flat Awesome by purchasing Branding free if you want too here:

https://pixelexit.com/xenforo-styles/flat-awesome-branding-free.33/viewproduct

Thanks for the kind comments.

7. Robert Gould

Robert Gould Member

Hi Russ
    I did already support you with buying the branding free service. Least I could do for the great style. I paid you via paypal on 9-2-14 I think the date was. And I'm looking at possibly buying another of your styles really soon as well. Just have to make my mind up, :)

Russ likes this.
  8. Russ

Russ Designer

Very cool ;), we have some more in the pipeline soon.

9. Robert Gould

Robert Gould Member

Yeah, I'm kind of looking for a style that's light, clean looking that has the side by side nodes. Not many people make those it seems or I'm just not finding them.