Cannot Reproduce Floating nav bar + non-floating sub-nav bar = no sub-nav bar

jflory7

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address (optional): https://crystalcraftmc.com
Bug Report Details:
While browsing my website, I noticed that the sub-nav bar disappears when I scrolled to the top of the page. I'm not sure of what causes the issue, but I started noticing it since the last upgrade.

Is there any more info I can provide to troubleshoot or is there anything that can be done to fix this? Thanks all!

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
What browser/os are you using?

I just tried on Windows 10 Chrome/Edge/Firefox and once you reach the top of the page the sub-nav re-appears as it should.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Can you inspect the header area using firefox's inspector:

Screenshot_6.png

Do you see this fixed class being added and removed when you scroll down/up to the top

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I found it, but when I scroll around, it doesn't seem like it's removed. The fixed class remains wherever I am on the page.
It should show always if you scroll down just a tiny bit. Does it not go away when you get back to the top?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.