Cannot Reproduce Floating nav bar + non-floating sub-nav bar = no sub-nav bar

Discussion in 'Closed Reports' started by jflory7, Dec 12, 2016.

1. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address (optional): https://crystalcraftmc.com
    Bug Report Details:
    While browsing my website, I noticed that the sub-nav bar disappears when I scrolled to the top of the page. I'm not sure of what causes the issue, but I started noticing it since the last upgrade.

[​IMG]

Is there any more info I can provide to troubleshoot or is there anything that can be done to fix this? Thanks all!

2. Russ

Russ Designer

What browser/os are you using?

I just tried on Windows 10 Chrome/Edge/Firefox and once you reach the top of the page the sub-nav re-appears as it should.

3. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

Firefox 50.0.2, Fedora 25.

4. Russ

Russ Designer

Can you inspect the header area using firefox's inspector:

Screenshot_6.png

Do you see this fixed class being added and removed when you scroll down/up to the top

5. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

I found it, but when I scroll around, it doesn't seem like it's removed. The fixed class remains wherever I am on the page.

6. Russ

Russ Designer

It should show always if you scroll down just a tiny bit. Does it not go away when you get back to the top?

7. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

Lots of screen ripping, but you should be able to see here:

8. Russ

Russ Designer

@jflory7 can you reproduce this still? I can't find a solid way to reproduce this unfortunately.

9. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

I'll be upgrading to 1.5.12 soon and will see if it's fixed on my end then, just in case it was fixed.

Russ likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you