anthonyparsons

Customer
Just FYI, the floating nav bar needs an additional option to disable it automatically when on mobiles, as we tested this on the weekend and loved the floating nav, except when we went to post on the phone the mobile nav floated over the text field and I couldn't enter text. I had to disable the whole thing back to normal because its problematic on phones.

Maybe it should simply be disabled by default on mobiles. Tablets would be fine, and it didn't bother trying to post on a tablet, just mobile.

Just FYI, the floating nav bar needs an additional option to disable it automatically when on mobiles, as we tested this on the weekend and loved the floating nav, except when we went to post on the phone the mobile nav floated over the text field and I couldn't enter text. I had to disable the whole thing back to normal because its problematic on phones.

Maybe it should simply be disabled by default on mobiles. Tablets would be fine, and it didn't bother trying to post on a tablet, just mobile.

The only way I know how to "disable" it without a plugin to detect mobiles would be this in extra.css:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{   
   #logoBlock { margin-top: 0px !important; }
   .Responsive .fixed { position: relative !important; }
}

Of course narrow being a resolution of 480px, you can change the "Narrow" to Medium for it to stop floating at: 610px.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back