Bradley Prout

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(http://www.s0rethumbs.com/forums/):
Bug Report Details: The float navbar does not work on the main forums page when scrolling down, but does work on other pages and threads posted.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Your site is closed to public so the page is short but I can get the navigation to float by reducing the window size. Did you setup like a user option?

Last edited:

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
i don't get what you mean
Your site was closed to the public so it just had a message saying it'll be right back.

Now it's showing: An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

However because it was closed before the site was to short to even scroll at all. So... I minimized my window and it would float for me.

Bradley Prout

i don't get what you mean
Your site was closed to the public so it just had a message saying it'll be right back.

Now it's showing: An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

However because it was closed before the site was to short to even scroll at all. So... I minimized my window and it would float for me.
i have opened the site, i was testing when you got that database error. try now.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.