Xenthal

Registered
Hello, i encountered an issue with several of my add-ons after updating to 1.5.6 today, so far i haven't been able to figure out what is causing it or how to change it.
The thing that seemed to have happened is that on several pages the buttons or menu's have shifted beneath other elements, or buttons have completely disappeared. (XenAttendo)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See attachments.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 2016-03-17_2-40-12.png
    2016-03-17_2-40-12.png
    470.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2016-03-17_2-40-58.png
    2016-03-17_2-40-58.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 10
Can you search for this in your templates -> template search:

Code:
.blockCtrl {
  text-align: center;
  margin-top: -40px;
}

You may have to search for just the .blockCtrl part, it's adding a margin-top: -40px for whatever reason. I think it's from the plugin itself, also did you add this in:

Code:
.titleBar {
  display: none !important;
}

I believe Jaxels buttons may do a negative margin to shift them into the title bar, which on yours you're hiding.

Can you search for this in your templates -> template search:

Code:
.blockCtrl {
  text-align: center;
  margin-top: -40px;
}

You may have to search for just the .blockCtrl part, it's adding a margin-top: -40px for whatever reason. I think it's from the plugin itself, also did you add this in:

Code:
.titleBar {
  display: none !important;
}

I believe Jaxels buttons may do a negative margin to shift them into the title bar, which on yours you're hiding.

Thanks i forgot i added that to make it shift into the title bar in the old version, making the titlebar visible again also returned my post event button.

Still trying to figure out the lottery addon menu going behind content issue tho (this might be an issue with this addon aswell, although this didnt happen before i updated the style today)

Update: going to look some more into it later today, seems the title bar returning also fixed some of the button issues on the lottery addon, but some elements are still shifting behind content and outside of their boxes:

Attachments

• 2016-03-17_5-00-21.png
    2016-03-17_5-00-21.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Can you link to a lottery, I'm not seeing it on your site. If it requires you to be logged in can you submit a ticket with those details?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back