Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Oh I thought you found it, Style Properties -> Login Bar, all the login controls are there. You just need to uncheck "Disable Regular Login"

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I've moved your thread, on your current site is that the old style loading? I'm seeing a login handle there

Lemminator

Registered
no its version 1.5.6 . i have only do this
Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-17 um 05.25.17.png

when you login in , there is no logout button on the Top of the right side. i see only the button of the ACP on there place

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Oh my... I thought you couldn't see the login link...

By default there's no logout link, it's found in the user dropdown menu. You can try adding this to:

navigation_visitor_tab_after
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<li class="navTab customLogout">
   <a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}" class="LogOut navLink">{xen:phrase log_out}</a></li>
</xen:if>

Lemminator

Registered
hy @Russ

thanks for fast helping , but i don't mean on the position in the navbar. i mean on this position (see the screen) . i think in a previous version there was one button.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-17 um 13.59.44.png

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I could be going crazy but I don't think we had one there. XF did have a logout link a long time ago. My fix was for the visitor tabs, notice the template name.

Lemminator

Registered
I could be going crazy but I don't think we had one there. XF did have a logout link a long time ago. My fix was for the visitor tabs, notice the template name.
ok was my mistake. members told me they are missing the logout button . is there a way to implement in the navbar top ?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.