Parad0x101

Registered
Upgraded xenbase then fragzone but when I upgraded I get this:

Compared to this

The text size is increased how do I fix this?

Also the user block is messed up, I merged all templates etc.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Which version of the style are you running live on the site(for guests)?

The user blocks seem normal to me, and the navigation doesn't have icons at the moment.

Btw I'm heading off for the night so I'll need to resume in the morning.

For the usernav to go back into the moderator bar: Style Properties -> [XB] Header and navigation -> Enable User Bar

Font sizes can be controlled: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup, we have 3 font sizes by default which should control the bulk of the fonts around the style.

Parad0x101

Registered
Which version of the style are you running live on the site(for guests)?

The user blocks seem normal to me, and the navigation doesn't have icons at the moment.

Btw I'm heading off for the night so I'll need to resume in the morning.

For the usernav to go back into the moderator bar: Style Properties -> [XB] Header and navigation -> Enable User Bar

Font sizes can be controlled: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup, we have 3 font sizes by default which should control the bulk of the fonts around the style.

Got it fixed now, thanks.

Just having this issue:

Last edited:

Xenthal

Registered
having the same issue with the username going under the avatar on the moderator bar user bar, been trying to figure out how to fix it

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I'll back in a couple of hours it looks like I need to be more specific on the CSS, apologies guys I'll provide a fix shortly.

Parad0x101

Registered
I'll back in a couple of hours it looks like I need to be more specific on the CSS, apologies guys I'll provide a fix shortly.
No worries, I'm also unable to get the Font Awesome icons to work on the user drop down menu.

Also is this intended? It seems a bit off

Last edited:

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
@Lemminator double check: Style Properties -> [XB] Font Awesome -> Enable FA Icons in the Visitor Tabs

Guys for those using the user navigation in the moderator bar and it shows break below the moderator bar, add this to your extra.css:

Code:
.XenBase .navLink .accountUsername .xbVisitorText {
  display: inline-block !important;
}
Looking into the font awesome now.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
No worries, I'm also unable to get the Font Awesome icons to work on the user drop down menu.

Also is this intended? It seems a bit off

Can you re-download the Frag Zone 1.5.6 package. The font awesome was an error on the XenBase level and I also adjusted the user panel slightly.

Xenthal

Registered
@Lemminator double check: Style Properties -> [XB] Font Awesome -> Enable FA Icons in the Visitor Tabs

Guys for those using the user navigation in the moderator bar and it shows break below the moderator bar, add this to your extra.css:

Code:
}
Thank you this worked nicely

Lemminator

Registered

Code:
}
it will not work on my website :(

Lemminator

Registered
is there a way to enable the logout button on the top of the right side ? now is on this position the acp button

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.