Gaming theme (glossy)

Discussion in 'Suggestions (XF2)' started by Frode789, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Frode789

Frode789 Customer

2. Russ

Russ Designer

I'm getting close to a new dark style along with a new light style (separate ones). The glossy effect should be pretty easy to achieve on the new dark one I'm working on.

Sachaa, Frode789 and Jaidyn like this.
  3. Frode789

Frode789 Customer

Awesome! Any pictures or something to tease us with? ;)

4. Russ

Russ Designer

Almost, the light style is further along than the dark but I'm getting there. I've learned my lesson in the past with teasing styles haha :D

Ruby and Frode789 like this.
  5. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Customer

You are making me drool guys, and I haven't even got the foggiest what this thing is going to look like, yet.... :ROFLMAO:

Ruby and Russ like this.
  6. Frode789

Frode789 Customer

Fair enough :p But please provide details, anything, of said dark style as soon as it is ready. Can't wait... :D

Russ likes this.
  7. Ruby

Ruby Customer

Knowing Russ and his work glossy will probably be pretty killer and make us all drool. A1FFA167-5BBA-4209-95C6-83702B2C11AC.gif

Frode789 and Russ like this.
  8. Frode789

Frode789 Customer

Russ please save us all and release this theme <3

giphy.gif

9. Ruby

Ruby Customer

Oh come on @Frode789 don't you Realize by now Russ likes to tease us with new styles? 2FF87D52-7406-4939-BB70-C2DBE1065DBC.jpeg

10. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Customer

Just wait. He's going to make us wait till September for a SNEAK PEEK! :smuggrin::nailbiting::whistle:

11. Ruby

Ruby Customer

I think it may be October or November. You need to read the Russ rule book it’s on page 50 it says “tease the customer it will make them want the product more”
    1583FC7E-1801-4C20-97E8-8D1DD215B24A.gif

12. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Customer

13. Russ

Russ Designer

Just to give everyone some sort of expectation, my primary focus right now is getting PE upgraded to 2.0. I've been doing like 12-14 hour days knocking this puppy out and I'm so excited it's almost done :D. Once it's done I'll have far more breathing room.

That being said I'm still working on these 2 new styles daily, picking away at them.

Frode789 and Jaidyn like this.
  14. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Customer

We're just having fun while waiting, Russ - no pressure! XD Ya know we love you guys (designers at PE), so no sweat. Just ignore us and throw us a troll cookie once in a while. (Translation: a grossly pixelated image of the glossy style to drive us mad with anticipation!) :nailbiting::playful::ROFLMAO:

Frode789, Ruby and Russ like this.
  15. Russ

Russ Designer

You guys make it worse, make me pick apart styles and be way too picky for my own good :D.

Niro likes this.
  16. Ruby

Ruby Customer

I think what @Jaidyn is trying to say is she wants you to make her a fluorescent pink copy of the Glossy style.

Frode789 and Jaidyn like this.
  17. Ruby

Ruby Customer

From what I hear it’s going to be just a shiny black background with most of everything else being invisible. Hope this helps.

18. Russ

Russ Designer

Ruby and Jaidyn like this.
  19. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Customer

That's a very naked style. :D First word that came to mind when I saw that screenshot. :LOL:

Ruby and Russ like this.
  20. Frode789

Frode789 Customer

Where is the tip $$ bucket so we can motivate Russ to work faster? :LOL::bag:

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.