Almost, the light style is further along than the dark but I'm getting there. I've learned my lesson in the past with teasing styles haha :D

Fair enough :p But please provide details, anything, of said dark style as soon as it is ready. Can't wait... :D

You are making me drool guys, and I haven't even got the foggiest what this thing is going to look like, yet.... :ROFLMAO:
Knowing Russ and his work glossy will probably be pretty killer and make us all drool.
A1FFA167-5BBA-4209-95C6-83702B2C11AC.gif

I think it may be October or November. You need to read the Russ rule book it’s on page 50 it says “tease the customer it will make them want the product more”
1583FC7E-1801-4C20-97E8-8D1DD215B24A.gif

Just to give everyone some sort of expectation, my primary focus right now is getting PE upgraded to 2.0. I've been doing like 12-14 hour days knocking this puppy out and I'm so excited it's almost done :D. Once it's done I'll have far more breathing room.

That being said I'm still working on these 2 new styles daily, picking away at them.

We're just having fun while waiting, Russ - no pressure! XD Ya know we love you guys (designers at PE), so no sweat. Just ignore us and throw us a troll cookie once in a while. (Translation: a grossly pixelated image of the glossy style to drive us mad with anticipation!) :nailbiting::playful::ROFLMAO:

We're just having fun while waiting, Russ - no pressure! XD Ya know we love you guys (designers at PE), so no sweat. Just ignore us and throw us a troll cookie once in a while. (Translation: a grossly pixelated image of the glossy style to drive us mad with anticipation!) :nailbiting::playful::ROFLMAO:

You guys make it worse, make me pick apart styles and be way too picky for my own good :D.

Fair enough :p But please provide details, anything, of said dark style as soon as it is ready. Can't wait... :D
From what I hear it’s going to be just a shiny black background with most of everything else being invisible. Hope this helps.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back