I'll show you a sneak peak of PE 2.0 :D, well at this point it's like PE 8.0 with how many times we've changed it over the years.

The goal of the new design is to literally make it so information is far more easily accessible. We've switched our help manual far too much, it's frustrating for me and I can only imagine how annoying it is for customers. So... hopefully, this new design will help folks find support quicker.

PE2.png

xf23.png

Of course, it's subject to change but I'm so... close to a finished version of the site :D

Well, if it helps any, I find navigating the help manual and the site a piece of cake. So don't stress over it too much, Admins! :D You're doing great!!

I'll show you a sneak peak of PE 2.0 :D, well at this point it's like PE 8.0 with how many times we've changed it over the years.

The goal of the new design is to literally make it so information is far more easily accessible. We've switched our help manual far too much, it's frustrating for me and I can only imagine how annoying it is for customers. So... hopefully, this new design will help folks find support quicker.

Of course, it's subject to change but I'm so... close to a finished version of the site :D

Looking good, can't wait to see it completed (y)

Saw it on xf until I couldn't see it. But now that I have.. Splendid, Russ. Splendid, my friend! :)

Since ThemeHouse's tactical is driving me nuts, I made a new decision for CODForums. It's going to be the first site that uses this Glossy Gaming Theme if I see something I like. Hopefully in the future there's a COD-like theme planned. (Ahem; military-like, since Modern Warfare 4 is rumored this year.)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back