cannabis ape

Registered
So like the borders, I'm almost finished with all the colors but I can't figure out this one.

1 which background setting is this again?

2 how can I change the text white on the green background?

I think I have tried every setting but no luck.

Cheers.

https://www.mupload.nl/img/w3h8183j0.png
w3h8183j0.png

z8sz4j.png

I'd almost say your best bet for areas like these would be to use some generic CSS. You're changing backgrounds that aren't meant to really be dark and it's quite a pain to change.

Code:
.structItem.is-mod-selected *, .message.is-mod-selected *, .block--messages .message.is-mod-selected * {
    color: pink !important;
}

I'd almost say your best bet for areas like these would be to use some generic CSS. You're changing backgrounds that aren't meant to really be dark and it's quite a pain to change.

Code:
.structItem.is-mod-selected *, .message.is-mod-selected *, .block--messages .message.is-mod-selected * {
    color: pink !important;
}
I kinda forget which option makes it that BG color haha, I really don't need that necessarily, which BG option is that?

As I'm progression I changed stuff and later realized I like it better differently. Same with that quick thread, really didn't like it till I found out you can change the text inside so turned it on again.

One more color question, WTH is Emphasized text color?? I made it red so it clashes and I can see where it turns up but it hasn't turned up anywhere.

That specific one is Style Properties -> Inline moderation, can change the background color. It uses the contentHighlight which I advised against turning green for a reason :D, XF uses it A LOT.

If you search for: textColorEmphasized

It'll popup a few times: Color picker, date picker and header for off-canvas menu.

That specific one is Style Properties -> Inline moderation, can change the background color. It uses the contentHighlight which I advised against turning green for a reason :D, XF uses it A LOT.
I know nothing about that!! :ROFLMAO:

What about the background bar with "mark read" and "watch"? Seems I've forgot the direction to that one either.:alien:

Inspect element is your friend, especially on your site where you changed that background :D

Screenshot_4.png

In this case, the color is pulling from this, I'm assuming your background here is green.
Code:
a.button.button--link

You can just add an extra class like ours to overwrite it:

Code:
.XenBase a.button.button--link { color: #FFF; }

I'm inspecting element a lot :) I know it at times doesn't seems like it but I actually edited a lot of stuff on my own but sometimes I take the wrong code but learning with each go.

Code sorta work but as often I noticed, change one thing and a other things change with.

Your code resulted in white text on white background as also the BB editor attach files button.

That's why I asked where to change it back to default :)

Inside core_button.less:

Code:
    &.button--link
    {
        // block colors
        background: @xf-contentBg;
        color: @xf-linkColor;
        .m-buttonBorderColorVariation(@xf-borderColor);

&:hover,
        &:active,
        &:focus
        {
            text-decoration: none;
            background: @xf-contentHighlightBg;
        }
    }

So by default it inherits contentBg, and hover/focus/active inherits the contentHighlightBg.

I'm telling ya... I really think you need to change contentHighlightBg back to the original color the style uses. Then... go in and edit specific areas you want actually green. XF2 uses the contenthighlightbg a TON in a lot of places. Issues like these will honestly probably popup for a long time to come.

Inside core_button.less:

Code:
    &.button--link
    {
        // block colors
        background: @xf-contentBg;
        color: @xf-linkColor;
        .m-buttonBorderColorVariation(@xf-borderColor);

&:hover,
        &:active,
        &:focus
        {
            text-decoration: none;
            background: @xf-contentHighlightBg;
        }
    }

So by default it inherits contentBg, and hover/focus/active inherits the contentHighlightBg.

I'm telling ya... I really think you need to change contentHighlightBg back to the original color the style uses. Then... go in and edit specific areas you want actually green. XF2 uses the contenthighlightbg a TON in a lot of places. Issues like these will honestly probably popup for a long time to come.
Gheghe then that's what I will be doing! Just needed to know what to change back :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back