Thedunes

Registered
Can someone tell me where I change the header spacing? I'm trying to get the spacing on my Speed UTV forum similar to the Ford Tremor header. I have been looking in the style header section but it's not obvious how I can change the height.
Thanks,

John
Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 6.19.45 PM.png

The problem really comes down to the way your logo is saved. It has a lot of white space in it. You need to save the logo without the space around the image.

Additionally, it's way too big. It's currently 8000px by 4500px where on your site the current image is showing at around 300px by 85px. After you get rid of the white space, reduce it down. XF does have an option for a 2x logo. So maybe try saving the image as both around 600px wide, and 300px wide then set both logo options here: Style properties -> Basic options.

Might be confusing... a lot to take in. Let me know.

It does get a little confusing, I just kept changing the size until it looked a little better. Does the 2nd logo only show up when needed for retina displays like some Apple displays or is retina used differently here?

It does get a little confusing, I just kept changing the size until it looked a little better. Does the 2nd logo only show up when needed for retina displays like some Apple displays or is retina used differently here?

Exactly. It will still render at the size of the logo you set: Style properties-> Basic options it'll just load a higher quality image (the doubled sized logo)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back