"Holiday Joy" - Collection of holiday customizations

r3v0lution

Sweet.. Would much rather use something like this than change to a "holiday style"! Many thanks!

Oh, the "Category Node Icons" are flip flopped.... Top-Left Icon actually changes the top-right, and vice versa. But surely folks can figure that out.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Sweet.. Would much rather use something like this than change to a "holiday style"! Many thanks!

Oh, the "Category Node Icons" are flip flopped.... Top-Left Icon actually changes the top-right, and vice versa. But surely folks can figure that out.
Ya I messed up :D, new patch was sent out with a few fixes.

Well, since its been raining forever here in Norway, southtern part, and no snow coming this year either... its OK to have some snow at least on my forum! Great job! :)

I am so happy that I have found pixelexit with @Russ and @Steve . Nice styl , addons for gaming community and nice addons in beta phase (ts3 and ticket system ) since 3 years I'm online use styl from here and better styling addons from @Steve .
The holiday add-on is atm the best to bring Christmas in your homepage :)

Ps:mad:all Sry for my bad English ;)

Greetings Lemmi

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I am so happy that I have found pixelexit with @Russ and @Steve . Nice styl , addons for gaming community and nice addons in beta phase (ts3 and ticket system ) since 3 years I'm online use styl from here and better styling addons from @Steve .
The holiday add-on is atm the best to bring Christmas in your homepage :)

Ps:mad:all Sry for my bad English ;)

Greetings Lemmi
Thanks for the kind words we really do appreciate to hear things like this (y)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.