"Holiday Joy" - Collection of holiday customizations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Russ, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Russ

Russ Designer

Hey everyone, just a heads up I've released a simple pack of some holiday edits which can add a nice feeling to your forum.

Take a look:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/holiday-joy.4887/

It's free and no branding (y), you can download on the official RM. Just in case anyone asks we don't host free products on our site so you will need to download it there.

Thanks all :)

oman, kontrabass, Lemminator and 4 others like this.
  2. r3v0lution

r3v0lution Member

Sweet.. Would much rather use something like this than change to a "holiday style"! Many thanks!

Oh, the "Category Node Icons" are flip flopped.... Top-Left Icon actually changes the top-right, and vice versa. But surely folks can figure that out.

Ashley.S. likes this.
  3. Russ

Russ Designer

Ya I messed up :D, new patch was sent out with a few fixes.

4. Ashley.S.

Ashley.S. Customer

Nice work @Russ I love it! I'll have to ensure there is an on/off option for all those people who go bah humbug though :dead:

Russ likes this.
  5. kaieivindm

kaieivindm Customer

Well, since its been raining forever here in Norway, southtern part, and no snow coming this year either... its OK to have some snow at least on my forum! Great job! :)

6. aquarium

aquarium New Member

Totally awesome. When I saw the topic I thought it was a holiday sale, lol. Very nice and thank you! Perhaps I'll use an effect,for amusement purposes only. :)

Bionic Rooster likes this.
  7. Lemminator

Lemminator Active Member

I am so happy that I have found pixelexit with @Russ and @Steve . Nice styl , addons for gaming community and nice addons in beta phase (ts3 and ticket system ) since 3 years I'm online use styl from here and better styling addons from @Steve .
    The holiday add-on is atm the best to bring Christmas in your homepage :)

Ps:mad:all Sry for my bad English ;)

Greetings Lemmi

Bionic Rooster, aquarium and Russ like this.
  8. Russ

Russ Designer

Thanks for the kind words we really do appreciate to hear things like this (y)