Summit14

So, I was playing with the postbit a bit, and had a few questions. Is there any way I can move the post content to the left rather than it being centered. It also seems that one of the Trophy bars I have is being cut off. Finally, is there anyway I can adjust the font awesome containers to better fit the size of the horizontal postbit? Thanks!

Question.png

Hmmm, I'd need to see the style live for me to debug, by default the posts shouldn't be centered like that something else is causing that.

I'm Russ on there if you wanted to grant me access.

Hmmm, I'd need to see the style live for me to debug, by default the posts shouldn't be centered like that something else is causing that.

I'm Russ on there if you wanted to grant me access.
Hey, sorry, I kind of dozed off and went to sleep haha. I made you an admin on the website. I made a Frag Zone 1.4.4 to just test around with until the horizontal can be fixed. You can either make that the default, or choose it from the style selector ;)

Hey, I know we sorted out your button in another thread(I think right? lol)

Which style has the horizontal post bit, didn't want to do it on your live style wasn't sure.

Ok figured it out. We added a new CSS selector in the HTML class for easy use.

.XenBase.

PAGE_CONTAINER looks like it just didn't get updated on the upgrade for your child styles. I added it in. You can control the color + font awesome coloring on the Style Properties -> Layouts (under [XB] Message And Elements)

Awesome thanks so much. I do ahem one more thing to add though. If you look on the horizontal post bit, it seems the trophy bar is getting cut off. Also, is there anyway to make the font awesome icons bigger etc, and move the gaming icons to be more on the bottom?

Looks like you got it sorted out?

For the cutting off part:

Code:
.XenBase .message .messageUserBlock .userText {
overflow: visible;
}
inside extra.css see if that works.

Also the font awesome icons you can change the color: style properties -> Layouts(under [XB] Message and Element) FA User Info DT

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back