TJ Martin

Customer
Looking at the demo, I do not see any message elements available. I am new to XenForo and really like the modest theme. I just want to make sure all the default options are available.

Looking at the demo, I do not see any message elements available. I am new to XenForo and really like the modest theme. I just want to make sure all the default options are available.

Hey, thanks for the interest :),

Are you referring to the things such as Post Count/Join Date those elements?

If so yes they will work on all of our styles.

Yes, this is exactly what I ment. I did not see these in the demo. I am going to purchase this right now but one of my other concerns is the XenBase. I realize that it has been modified to suit your needs for templating but how will this affect versions with XenForo? My community is new but I am thinking down the road.

Yes, this is exactly what I ment. I did not see these in the demo. I am going to purchase this right now but one of my other concerns is the XenBase. I realize that it has been modified to suit your needs for templating but how will this affect versions with XenForo? My community is new but I am thinking down the road.

Sounds good :), XenBase is simply a framework that gives you more options. When it comes to upgrades we simply provide the new version of XenBase and the style, which you import the new versions to upgrade. Makes it really easy for you.

Thanks for your reply. I did purchase this style and so far it seems to be going well. It seems that I have to redo a few things because XenBase is not a child of the default but is a parent to Modest=>My child theme. I think it is more time consuming locating the correct files to edit. I do however like the staff icon in your post(upper right), where might I find that option? I did find something similar but looks no where as nice as what you have. My site is http://forums.wasdhosting.com. I realize this is not the correct section for this post but will open any future ones in the proper category.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back