cannabis ape

Registered
I can do it in the inspector but haven't found anything working in the panel, as you can see active navigationtab is 1 px short of making that whole tab the same color like I have on my WP site, can you point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• annoying.png
    annoying.png
    165 bytes · Views: 44
May need to see a live example of what's going on. The selected tabs are the same height on our styles as far as I know (down to the pixel).

It's something in the zipped alternate style cuz on the default FA style it looks normal. I now see it's a top border that causes that, didnt see it before as it had the same color as the header :) anyway, what do I need to remove/edit to make it look like the default FA

Last edited:
I haven't fully sorted out WHY it's doing it... but try this in extra.less:

Code:
.p-nav-opposite i {
    font-size: 14px;
}

It reduces the icon font size a little which seems to help.

I can reproduce this on the default style when messing around with the font sizing. Depending on various factors, it looks like the icons + avatar cause the issue.

Code:
.p-nav-opposite i {
    font-size: 12px;
}
.p-nav-opposite .p-navgroup-link.p-navgroup-link--user .avatar {
    width: 18px;
    height: 18px;
}

Try this in your extra.less to see if it helps.

I can definitely reproduce it on the default style with a single font size tweaks so it could be an official bug report. I'll double-check.
Screenshot_36.png

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back