Cyb3r

Customer
Hello, i'm happy to say i am a new customer to PixelExit, i really love the work you do guys @Russ @Steve, in regards of this thread the title says all, i couldn't find any special configuration to add custom background or tweak the slider.

Regards.

Hi @Cyb3r I also notice that our copyright has been removed without it being purchased. I'm unsure if you've already purchased it for XenForo but our copyright must stay on unless it's been added to your account.

Hi @Cyb3r I also notice that our copyright has been removed without it being purchased. I'm unsure if you've already purchased it for XenForo but our copyright must stay on unless it's been added to your account.
The fact is i removed all copyright buddy because i got irritated by all text in footer from all add-ons, and this was before i purchase your style, now i did restore the copyright div content, try to refresh now it's only a cloudflare cache, sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back