Ahoy there!

Dear Russ and Steve I love the style(zipped), I have no words to describe how pleased I'm after I install it on my forum.

Now I was wondering how to make all header sticky, not just navigation, I want all header to be sticky(include logo, header ads and login bar).

Can you help me?

Thank you so much,
I. C. Daniel

We can look into this but I think there will be issues trying to make everything stick. Also you would need to hide or undo that for mobile users, assuming you want that.

Off the top of my head it wouldn't be too terribly hard, not something we'd put into the framework but we can try to post a tutorial for you.

We are a little busy getting ready for 1.4 stable with all of our styles, we can try shortly after that.

We can look into this but I think there will be issues trying to make everything stick. Also you would need to hide or undo that for mobile users, assuming you want that.
Yes, don't need sticky for mobile users.

Off the top of my head it wouldn't be too terribly hard, not something we'd put into the framework but we can try to post a tutorial for you.

We are a little busy getting ready for 1.4 stable with all of our styles, we can try shortly after that.
I clearly understand. I'm not hurry at all(I didn't even officially launch the site as I still work on my spare time building the foundation(no one will join an empty forum).

This being said only when you have time please make that tutorial and let me know how much cost. Thank you so much!

Sir this thread can be closed, I no longer wish all header sticky, I found the feature to add small logo to sticky navigation... and I'm happy this way.

Still not upgraded my style to latest version but I guess that feature is not touched. Thanks!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back