Fixed How to make navbar fixed?

Discussion in 'Closed Reports' started by tipmoose, Mar 24, 2018.

1. tipmoose

tipmoose Customer

First off, let me admit that I am a complete imbecile when it comes to modifying styles in any forum software despite my best efforts.So I will apologize in advance for asking what is likely an easy question.

I recently purchased the XF2 Fusion Gamer style and love it. However Ive run into an issue that I would like to fix. If fixing it isn't an option, I'd like to make the NavBar not float as I scroll up and down the forum list.

The issue can be seen in these images: The first one is normal and happens when the navbar is displayed normally at the top of the screen.
    [​IMG]

However when I scroll down the screen and the navbar floats, it looks like this:
    [​IMG]

My question is, how can I fix this? If it can't be fixed, how can I turn off the floating navbar?

2. Steve

Steve Designer

Moving this to bugs forum. Looks like an issue with the an option.

3. Russ

Russ Designer

We've adjusted this for the release going out today. If you want to turn off the sticky nav: Style Properties -> Header and Navigation: Sticky navigation element

4. tipmoose

tipmoose Customer

Sounds good to me! I didn't expect a response over the weekend. You guys rock.

5. tipmoose

tipmoose Customer

Downloaded and installed. Confirmed fixed. Thanks!

Russ likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you