Rosters Import a Entire XenForo Group

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Sep 2, 2016.

1. CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR New Member

Importing Entire Groups will take a load of tedious effort on the Website Managers from have to painstaking go through and re-add every member from scratch and will make your Roster Addon a lot more comfortable to Guilds or Clans and could or might even excite people to buy XenForo to get your addon based on that alone... I would even add the idea how easy it is to import the groups as a sales tactic.

Linking or being able to unlink entire groups can also be a great idea but obviously would ruin customization's from the Roster Addon but if you could find a solution to make that happen that'd be great as well.

Russ likes this.
  2. Russ

Russ Designer

I believe this is something we want to do with the rosters, currently you can make a member of a usergroup if they hold a certain position but not the other way around.

3. CoZmicShReddeR

Why you guys want me to request stuff here when I get told about features that are already available but not what I requested? ;/

4. Russ

Russ Designer

What? All feature request we ask to be posted here. I never once said don't "worry about your idea it already does this even though it's the opposite".

It was a simple comment stating well it does work this way so why not the other way essentially.

5. CoZmicShReddeR

Sorry I don't know how to code anything nor do I know how much work it is. I just hate buying something and not being able to use it. Like I stated I really don't want to sit at my computer adding 150 users to the Roster addon. I did buy a Roster addon for vBulletin that made mass adding users or user groups a dream same with when I used PHPNuke even back then they made adding user groups part of the addon. I just can't get how useful they were to use in that way. And both of them had awards in them just like yours. Not sure you guys made yours after using them but am sure they are identical in that way. I think one of them even allowed adding image ranks both uploading and linking to upload.

Anyways thanks for your fast reply!