Importing doesn't overwrite

Discussion in 'Closed Reports' started by MichaelCS, Oct 26, 2014.

1. MichaelCS

MichaelCS Customer

Looks like importing the Xenbase did not rename 1.4.1

[​IMG]

and this is what happened after I upgraded the Apex Light

[​IMG]

You will notice that the sticky icon is now just STIC

2. Steve

Steve Designer

Yea name are not overwritten by default in XenForo. You can manually change the name of course to help but the version is kept in [XB] XenBase & Style Version

Looking into the sticky thing, not seeing this on our dev board. How does Apex-Light look?

3. MichaelCS

MichaelCS Customer

Fixed that part easily enough.

Apex-Light looks fine so apparently the changes didn't trickle down. Looks like this is affecting everything; Sticky, Watched, Locked etc.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  4. MichaelCS

MichaelCS Customer

I fixed it by copying over the following code from the Apex-Light to my version of the skin...
    Code:
    Copy Source
    <xen:contentcheck>
               <xen:hook name="thread_list_item_icon_key" params="{xen:array 'thread={$thread}'}">
               <xen:if is="{$thread.isModerated}"><span class="moderated" title="{xen:phrase moderated}"><i class="fa fa-shield fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
               <xen:if is="!{$thread.discussion_open}"><span class="locked" title="{xen:phrase locked}"><i class="fa fa-lock fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
               <xen:if is="{$thread.sticky}"><span class="sticky" title="{xen:phrase sticky}"><i class="fa fa-thumb-tack fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
               <xen:if is="{$thread.isRedirect}"><span class="redirect" title="{xen:phrase redirect}"><i class="fa fa-share fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
               <xen:if is="{$thread.thread_is_watched} OR {$thread.forum_is_watched}"><span class="watched" title="{xen:phrase watched}"><i class="fa fa-eye fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
               </xen:hook>
    </xen:contentcheck>

5. Steve

Steve Designer

Hmm the template should have showed outdated for you with a merge option.

6. MichaelCS

MichaelCS Customer

It did with the XenBase stuff, and I merged those, but it didn't for the skin itself for that one page at least. I manually merged it. Could have been a hiccup or something with my implementation? After the copy and paste it seems to work just fine.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you