Looks like importing the Xenbase did not rename 1.4.1

and this is what happened after I upgraded the Apex Light

You will notice that the sticky icon is now just STIC

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Yea name are not overwritten by default in XenForo. You can manually change the name of course to help but the version is kept in [XB] XenBase & Style Version

Looking into the sticky thing, not seeing this on our dev board. How does Apex-Light look?

Yea name are not overwritten by default in XenForo. You can manually change the name of course to help but the version is kept in [XB] XenBase & Style Version
Fixed that part easily enough.

Looking into the sticky thing, not seeing this on our dev board. How does Apex-Light look?
Apex-Light looks fine so apparently the changes didn't trickle down. Looks like this is affecting everything; Sticky, Watched, Locked etc.

Last edited:
I fixed it by copying over the following code from the Apex-Light to my version of the skin...
Code:
<xen:contentcheck>
           <xen:hook name="thread_list_item_icon_key" params="{xen:array 'thread={$thread}'}">
           <xen:if is="{$thread.isModerated}"><span class="moderated" title="{xen:phrase moderated}"><i class="fa fa-shield fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
           <xen:if is="!{$thread.discussion_open}"><span class="locked" title="{xen:phrase locked}"><i class="fa fa-lock fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
           <xen:if is="{$thread.sticky}"><span class="sticky" title="{xen:phrase sticky}"><i class="fa fa-thumb-tack fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
           <xen:if is="{$thread.isRedirect}"><span class="redirect" title="{xen:phrase redirect}"><i class="fa fa-share fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
           <xen:if is="{$thread.thread_is_watched} OR {$thread.forum_is_watched}"><span class="watched" title="{xen:phrase watched}"><i class="fa fa-eye fa-fw"></i></span></xen:if>
           </xen:hook>
</xen:contentcheck>

It did with the XenBase stuff, and I merged those, but it didn't for the skin itself for that one page at least. I manually merged it. Could have been a hiccup or something with my implementation? After the copy and paste it seems to work just fine.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.