dadpuberty

You are trying to modify the spacing of your mobile pages.

Modifying the Element spacing will modify the spacing.

However, the menu that appears when you click Create Thread also becomes spaced.

I want to increase the spacing of the first page.

I do not want the menu for creating threads to grow.

Attachments
s1 Element spacer: 0px
s2 Element spacer: 0px
s-5 Element spacer: 10px
s-6 Element spacer: 10px

Attachments

• s1.png
    s1.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 20
  • s2.png
    s2.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 19
  • s-5.png
    s-5.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 17
  • s-6.png
    s-6.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 18
Right now our options for styling the Canvas menu can be found in: Style properties -> Page Setup ->

Look below at the CSS properties, Canvas - side panel will control the background + text.

Further customization outside these properties will require just extra CSS inside the template extra.less

Right now our options for styling the Canvas menu can be found in: Style properties -> Page Setup ->

Look below at the CSS properties, Canvas - side panel will control the background + text.

Further customization outside these properties will require just extra CSS inside the template extra.less
I am working hard.

But I could not find the hover function of the mobile size menu.

Where can I see the hover feature?

Attachments

• asdf1.png
    asdf1.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 20
As mentioned in the other thread, try to stick to Style properties -> Basic colors, this will prevent any major mishaps if you edit the colors correct (don't change content background from white to black here ect).

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back