swiftyste

Hello,

I have no idea how long this has been happening but i noticed the last seen information is showing incorrectly :unsure:

XenBase:

Annotation 2020-07-09 035019.png

Xenforo default:

Annotation 2020-07-09 035109.png

wouldn't be surprised if i have edited something and broken it ?

That area is not something the style can control as far as I know. The code for that area:

Code:
                        <dl class="pairs pairs--inline">
                            <dt>{{ phrase('last_seen') }}</dt>
                            <dd dir="auto">
                                <xf:contentcheck><xf:useractivity user="$user" class="pairs--plainLabel" /></xf:contentcheck>
                            </dd>
                        </dl>

Specifically this:

Code:
<xf:useractivity user="$user" class="pairs--plainLabel" />

That doesn't get pulled from the style but from the database directly I'd assume.

Does it do it on the parent XenBase level and not your child Xenbase?

That area is not something the style can control as far as I know. The code for that area:

Code:
                        <dl class="pairs pairs--inline">
                            <dt>{{ phrase('last_seen') }}</dt>
                            <dd dir="auto">
                                <xf:contentcheck><xf:useractivity user="$user" class="pairs--plainLabel" /></xf:contentcheck>
                            </dd>
                        </dl>

Specifically this:

Code:
<xf:useractivity user="$user" class="pairs--plainLabel" />

That doesn't get pulled from the style but from the database directly I'd assume.

Does it do it on the parent XenBase level and not your child Xenbase?
very strange :unsure: it works fine with parent level of XenBase but child of XenBase it doesn't

very strange :unsure: it works fine with parent level of XenBase but child of XenBase it doesn't

If you want to submit a ticket with an admin login that has access to the styles I can try to take a look. I see a custom navigation of sorts on there... maybe some code was added that's causing a conflict potentially.

This came down to a missing file that was attempting to be called. I realized this happened previously with another client where it was attempting to call some background images and somehow messed up the last seen.

If anyone else sees this and you're having trouble with Last seen activity, double-check your browser console to make sure any images/scripts aren't missing.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back