Fixed Legendary 1.5.7 - Alert bubble, floating menu, slightly dislocated

Discussion in 'Closed Reports' started by jflory7, May 29, 2016.

1. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

Website address (optional): https://crystalcraftmc.com
    Bug Report Details:
    See the screenshot below. This happens on both alert and inbox notifications. When using a floating menu bar, the notification bubble is ever so slightly cut-off on the upper part of the menu bar. When you visit at the top of the page, it appears as expected, so it seems to be directly related to the floating menu bar.

I am using Firefox 46.0.1 to test.

[​IMG]

If any more information is needed, please let me know.

2. Russ

Russ Designer

I'll take a look but try something like this in your extra.css:

Code:
    Copy Source
    .fixed .itemCount { top: 5px !important; }

3. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

Thanks Russ, that definitely improved it some (it's no longer being trimmed off on the top part). It does still move a bit as you scroll down though, which I wasn't sure if that was what was intended.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Russ

Russ Designer

So this is somewhat intended even though it looks bad in this example... essentially a lot of the times on the bulk of our styles the bubble has a negative top value. When you float we don't want the bubble to be hidden so we applied a top value of 0px to make sure it would never be covered up (only when the fixed nav is engaged). On the bulk of our styles you'll barely notice the change, because Legendary's nav is so tall you notice it a lot. I applied a fix to Legendary specficially until I may see a better solution on a XenBase level overall.

jflory7 likes this.
  5. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

Great, that makes sense. When upgrade time comes along, will I need to remove my custom change?

6. Russ

Russ Designer

You can if you want, I've made is to the value set on : Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Alert Balloon will stay the same even on float.

jflory7 likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you