kaieivindm

Hi,

ADDED FA Icon to "Enable Navigation Bar Login" which is enabled by the normal "Enable FA Icons in the Visitor Tabs"

Resulted in a different look for my log in button. Of course, since it added the FA icon in front of the text.

upload_2016-3-19_10-35-24.png

However I had an icon of an bubble behind the text before, which is now gone. And also on mobile phones, only the icon shows, even if I change the width from 85px for log in button width and up to 180px.

Seems like some merging of templates has not been done properly for my part?

Used to be like this: where bubble = new posts
upload_2016-3-19_10-37-48.png

Any tips I can get back the bubble and keep the FA icon? since it will remove on all top bar if I disable it.

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-19_10-34-32.png
    upload_2016-3-19_10-34-32.png
    4 KB · Views: 12
Probably a merging problem, does the new post button show for you logged in?

For the text disappearing that is as designed to leave additional room, but since your phrase is pretty short you can try this in extra.css:

Code:
.LoggedOut .xbVisitorText {
  display: inline-block;
}

For the text disappearing that is as designed to leave additional room, but since your phrase is pretty short you can try this in extra.css:

Code:
}

Yes, the new post button shows when logged in.
upload_2016-3-20_3-34-14.png

Added the code above:

upload_2016-3-20_3-34-39.png

when not logged in.

Mobile is just icons, not text, and "new posts" in text as link below the top bar as you can see.

All merge ok, nothing left to merge at least.
Something I can test from my side? revert something?

Code:
}

Forgot to say this at least added icon + log in text for mobiles. No change on desktops, and bubble did not show on either.

Check the navigation_visitor_tab_after is there a conditional around the new post link?

The template looks like this.

Code:
<xen:comment>
<!-- Example of a custom navigation link -->
<li class="navTab customLinkOne PopupClosed">
 <a href="#" class="navLink Tooltip">Custom Link</a>
</li>
<!-- Make sure to remove the surrounding xen:comment for this link to appear -->
</xen:comment>

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back