Looking for a few testers (XenBase)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Russ, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Russ

Russ Designer

Hello everyone, I'm wrapping up our newest version of the framework and would love if I could have a few people help out with testing.

This is a rather large update in regards to the back-end such as organization and clean up so I'm hoping to collect some feedback on it. I've created a private forum node on here which you'll be granted access once approved. This node will be used to collect feedback and report any bugs you may come across.

To start this process just shoot me a conversation, you must have an active license.

Thank you everyone!

2. Ruby

Ruby Customer

I'm down for testing.

3. Bram

Bram Customer

Are you confident it will work on a live site? If so, ill happily give it a shakedown for you Russ :)

4. Russ

Russ Designer

With the initial testing version I'm suggesting simply installing as a new style for now, until it's given a proper run down. So far... updating all the styles to it are only requiring 3 style properties to be reverted, this is only if you have them even customized. I'll be back tomorrow to respond to those who have written me and get you all added to the group.

Mark87, Bram and Ruby like this.
  5. Bram

Bram Customer

Thanks Russ, hope a lot of people help you out testing.

6. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Customer

@Russ When newest version of the framework will be ready for Releasing?

BamaStangGuy likes this.
  7. Ruby

Ruby Customer

I would think it would be in a week or so I think he's just working out minor kinks.

Russ likes this.
  8. Russ

Russ Designer

Polishing things off as we speak, we're close finally :)

Alfa1 and Ruby like this.
  9. abdfahim

abdfahim Customer

Hi @Russ, just wondering if you have the plan to release the individual style updates as well? I am mainly interested for the update of EDGE where you have sorted few bugs I know :).

10. Russ

Russ Designer

Yes this will be all the style updates.

abdfahim likes this.
  11. rushmere

rushmere Customer

Hi @Russ, any update on when the latest update will be available?

I'd rather you get it right rather than rush it, but I just wanted a rough idea of when I might need to set aside a bit of time for the update :)

12. Russ

Russ Designer

I normally don't like setting dates but... I just wrapped up all the updates today. I don't have a busy weekend aside from just a couple family obligations but the plan is to do a run through on the styles and finally push them out on Tuesday.

So far... the only "troubles" I'm seeing from the update is from the node list, which you may just need to revert about 2 properties if it looks odd but I'll provide those details at the time of the update.

BamaStangGuy and rushmere like this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you