Looking for a few testers (XenBase)

Hello everyone, I'm wrapping up our newest version of the framework and would love if I could have a few people help out with testing.

This is a rather large update in regards to the back-end such as organization and clean up so I'm hoping to collect some feedback on it. I've created a private forum node on here which you'll be granted access once approved. This node will be used to collect feedback and report any bugs you may come across.

To start this process just shoot me a conversation, you must have an active license.

Thank you everyone!

Are you confident it will work on a live site? If so, ill happily give it a shakedown for you Russ :)

With the initial testing version I'm suggesting simply installing as a new style for now, until it's given a proper run down. So far... updating all the styles to it are only requiring 3 style properties to be reverted, this is only if you have them even customized. I'll be back tomorrow to respond to those who have written me and get you all added to the group.

Hi @Russ, any update on when the latest update will be available?

I'd rather you get it right rather than rush it, but I just wanted a rough idea of when I might need to set aside a bit of time for the update :)

Hi @Russ, any update on when the latest update will be available?

I'd rather you get it right rather than rush it, but I just wanted a rough idea of when I might need to set aside a bit of time for the update :)

I normally don't like setting dates but... I just wrapped up all the updates today. I don't have a busy weekend aside from just a couple family obligations but the plan is to do a run through on the styles and finally push them out on Tuesday.

So far... the only "troubles" I'm seeing from the update is from the node list, which you may just need to revert about 2 properties if it looks odd but I'll provide those details at the time of the update.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back