1. This forum is dedicated to suggestions for our free & premium styles for XenForo. If you need to post a bug relating to XenBase or a style please use this forum for reporting bugs or this forum for style support. Alternatively you may submit a ticket here.

Not Planned Mega Menu

Discussion in 'Resolved Suggestions' started by Alfa1, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Alfa1

Alfa1 Customer

The default XF navigation is not suited for sites with a lot of addons, links and several levels deep links. IMO it does not function well for such situations and also looks outdated.
    My members are very confused over the vast number of tabs we have.

I would very much like to have a mega menu for desktop and tablet users. This could be included in xenbase but for one of my non-xenbase custom skins I would like to have it as well.

2. Russ

Russ Designer

I sometimes get random ideas and specifically how to implement them and while I've always thought of a mega menu it seems like a hard thing to tackle with style properties. Currently the possibilities for a mega menu well a proper one should be really extensive which style properties limit us on that. I've coded them in custom work before but it was always specifically catered to that sites needs.

So we'll see if I can have light bulbs turn on to achieve this properly.

Alfa1 likes this.