Bradley Prout

See picture below. can we get something added or am i missing something in SP

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 15
I'm not sure how to move that there, the title is placed above all the content inside page_container.

That will show above the polls by default in XF

As I said:
I'm not sure how to move that there, the title is placed above all the content inside page_container.

Meaning the title is placed there in an entirely different template.

oh... you have the most random CSS man =/

Somewhere you have this:
Code:
body .muted, body a.muted, body .muted a {
  display: none;
}

Like that is probably hiding a ton. You need to be super specific if you want to hide specific things, this isn't the first time you're hiding things based off very generic CSS

oh... you have the most random CSS man =/

Somewhere you have this:
Code:
body .muted, body a.muted, body .muted a {
  display: none;
}

Like that is probably hiding a ton. You need to be super specific if you want to hide specific things, this isn't the first time you're hiding things based off very generic CSS
This is odd, cause I never asked to hide it ? Unless my fellow admin has done this. Sorry to keep on. I don't want you feeling I'm annoying you. Just couldn't understand how it's not displaying lol.

It's not there by default :D, the class muted comes up in 152 templates on my install, meaning you may of been hiding that class on that many different pages.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back