MattW

The Server Guy
After the latest update, as there been a change to the message background colour?

upload_2014-9-30_4-48-52.png

I'm seeing the very light background colour, but I can't for the life of me figure where in the SP's this is being set.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
After the latest update, as there been a change to the message background colour?

View attachment 1029

I'm seeing the very light background colour, but I can't for the life of me figure where in the SP's this is being set.
Search:
messageInfo

In the admin CP, put a transparent background in the background property there, set it to any color then just put the 0 for the opacity.

We did some minor color palette changes to help with these global changes on XenBase, must of missed it.

Screenshot_14.png

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Alright I think you can revert the previous change Russ stated. After that check the color palette and see if xbPrimaryContent is unedited (no checkbox). If it is not go ahead and set it to FCFCFF in the hex code. That should take care of all those areas.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I'll adjust this for the next release, I realized I was working on Adara on my right monitor on which my colors are off, and I can't notice subtle changes like that.

New monitor time haha :D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.