1. This forum is dedicated to suggestions for our free & premium styles for XenForo. If you need to post a bug relating to XenBase or a style please use this forum for reporting bugs or this forum for style support. Alternatively you may submit a ticket here.

Moderator CP?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blizzard098, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Yes!

2. Nah, I'm good.

0 vote(s)
  1. Blizzard098

Blizzard098 Member

I was thinking that those who are forum moderators or super moderators, should be allowed to access a panel that is similar to the AdminCP, but contains mod-friendly buttons such as ban user, edit profile, etc. I got this idea for Xenforo from MyBB's Moderator CP. I understand that mods can simply go to a profile and do stuff, but it would be more easy and friendly to have an entire control panel dedicated to those who are super mods / forum mods. I am assuming that if this suggestion is accepted, then you could probably integrate it into one of the future version of XenBase!?

E: You should also be allowed to give a permission for this ModCP called "Set groups" or something like that. I have some staff on my forums that I don't want using the admincp for setting groups because they can change groups around on staff if they decide to grief the forum. I am also thinking that this "ModeratorCP" could be used as an addon instead of a style but it's ultimately your choice :)

2. Russ

Russ Designer