Souupy

Registered
Greetings!

I'm just toying around with FA + a bit and I just wanted to ask if it's possible to change the Modern layout's author avatar size. I can't seem to find an option for it in their respective property pages.

Thanks and excellent work! =)

Thanks for the kind words :), we actually should make an adjustment in the next release which I'll do now... we limit the avatar adjustment to specific post bits in the past. However I recently added some CSS to help with various situations so I think we can lift that limitation. If you want larger avatars on the modern open the template:

message_user_info

Code:
<xen:if is="in_array(@xb_message_layout, array(2, 3))">

Change the 3 to like 99, then head here:

Screenshot_8.png

Set this to l (lowercase L)

It'll allow you to use larger avatars.

@Russ, that did the trick, thanks!

And I see, was wondering where it was since the default layout did have its own option for it x)

Is there also a way to remove the avatar's background and border?

Wow. This was actually a good refresher. I'm always used to using shorthand properties when it comes to border.

Also, when do you use background-color and just background? I believe those 2 just work the same. And just a little FYI, I work with CSS Linters now, and they always say that you should never use px when you're using 0.

Wow. This was actually a good refresher. I'm always used to using shorthand properties when it comes to border.

Also, when do you use background-color and just background? I believe those 2 just work the same. And just a little FYI, I work with CSS Linters now, and they always say that you should never use px when you're using 0.

You'll find a lot of things you should "never do", if you actually look into it though it's optional.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back