Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional): https://www.utahfishkeepers.us
Bug Report Details
: The modern post bit avatar style doesn't show up in the editor area like it did before the style upgrade:
postbit_bug1.png
I also noticed that the arrow on the post bit doesn't extend all the way back to the message body:
postbit_bug2.png

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
The arrow being off... looks like I missed the properties to revert.

Go to Style Properties -> Message Layout, left side revert these two:

Screenshot_3.png

The box shadow will revert back to XenBase's default so if you want to keep the same one edit those properties after you revert it and replace the box shadow's in the misc box with:
Code:
box-shadow: 0 0 7px rgba(235, 235, 235, 0.58);
The editor box is as-designed at the moment.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Actually scratch that on the quick reply, I still need to look into it but try this for now:

open quick_reply template:

Code:
<div class="quickReply message">
Replace with:

Code:
<div class="quickReply message{xen:if "@xb_message_layout == 0", ' xbMessageDefault'}{xen:if "@xb_message_layout == 1", ' xbMessageAlternate'}{xen:if "@xb_message_layout == 2", ' xbMessageHorizontal'}{xen:if "@xb_message_layout == 3", ' xbMessageModern'}">

The arrow being off... looks like I missed the properties to revert.

Go to Style Properties -> Message Layout, left side revert these two:

View attachment 6230

The box shadow will revert back to XenBase's default so if you want to keep the same one edit those properties after you revert it and replace the box shadow's in the misc box with:
Code:
box-shadow: 0 0 7px rgba(235, 235, 235, 0.58);
The editor box is as-designed at the moment.
So I revert it on the parent style?

EDIT: I reverted it on the parent style, and it fixed it, but it still dosen't extend all the way back to the quick reply editor.

Last edited:
The little post bit arrow dosen't extend all the way back to the editor.
quick reply.png
Look on the left side of the editor, the arrow dosen't actually touch the editor like it should.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
This is resolved for 1.5.14 without any additional CSS tweaks, if you applied any of the CSS fixes in this thread you may need to remove those when you upgrade.

There are 3 outdated templates, navigation in default style, navigation in XenBase and thread_view. I reverted the navigation template for the default style. Should I merge the parent changes for the other two?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.