Modest Dark?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by SneakyDave, Feb 3, 2016.

1. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Registered

I really like the Modest theme to replace UI.X on my site, but is there a dark version of it available, or planned?

2. Russ

Russ Designer

Hey :)

Yes it's close to release. Ideally I want to push it out shortly after our next XenBase release which we're working on now. It'll be included in the FA+ package like our other light/dark combos.

EDIT: Sorry @SneakyDave I read this as a Flat Awesome + thread for whatever reason. No dark Modest is planned at the moment.

SneakyDave likes this.
  3. Steve

Steve Designer

@Russ does like cookies, not sure that is enough to persuade him. :D

Honestly, FA+ is probably the closest to UIX as far as layout goes. I'll be sure to pester Russ to get it out ASAP though :)

SneakyDave likes this.
  4. bt012ss

bt012ss Customer

No, FA+ is better because it include not so much bugs. Are there bugs in FA? :cool:
    I know it, i have both styles and here the best support i can get ........... +1

Steve and Redh like this.
  5. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Registered

I tried the demo account to take a look at FA+, but it appears when a new thread is posted (add-thread) it doesn't complete, and the smileys appear to be missing or corrupted?

6. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Registered

Well, it appears to be working now, creating new threads, although the smilies are still out of whack.

7. Russ

Russ Designer

Can you check now? It appears a folder wasn't uploaded to the demo site.

Tags:

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you