cannabis ape

Registered
I actually achieved this when I had the horizontal user layout but switched back to vertical one I noticed the signature is directly below the text. Looks kinda weird for me if your posts only has a couple lines.

I also see now that the likes bar is under the text also, I had that one directly above the action bar.

I tried to move it around like before but it is getting different results :barefoot:

Cheers

Last edited:
They can be arranged by editing: post_macros

Find:
Code:
<xf:macro template="message_macros" name="signature" arg-user="{$post.User}" />

Move below </footer> should work.

Just move:

Code:
                        <div class="likesBar js-likeList {{ $post.likes ? 'is-active' : '' }}">
                            <xf:likes content="{$post}" url="{{ link('posts/likes', $post) }}" />
                        </div>

Above:

Code:
                        <xf:if contentcheck="true">
                            <div class="message-actionBar actionBar">

Awesome!! Thank you!

Last edited I need to move this whole part?

Code:
                        <xf:if is="$post.last_edit_date">
                            <div class="message-lastEdit">
                                <xf:if is="$post.user_id == $post.last_edit_user_id">
                                    {{ phrase('last_edited:') }} <xf:date time="{$post.last_edit_date}" />
                                <xf:else />
                                    {{ phrase('last_edited_by_moderator:') }} <xf:date time="{$post.last_edit_date}" />
                                </xf:if>
                            </div>
                        </xf:if>
Think I placed it right :) cheers.

Last edited:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back