Zynektic

Customer
Hi there,

Is it possible to move the signature down so it aligns with the bottom of the postbit like the image attached, thanks.

Attachments

• signature.png
    signature.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 13
I've tried the signature area bit, it just stretches it past the postbit and not really what I want to achieve. Is there no way to make it align with the bottom of the postbit (and stretch the postbit with it) I've seen it on another forum so should look fine. It's just weird seeing a long postbit and the main content area half way up on short posts if they have no signature.

And cheers

I've tried the signature area bit, it just stretches it past the postbit and not really what I want to achieve. Is there no way to make it align with the bottom of the postbit (and stretch the postbit with it) I've seen it on another forum so should look fine. It's just weird seeing a long postbit and the main content area half way up on short posts if they have no signature.

And cheers

Between the various sizes of signatures for users, potential different sizes on the left side depending on if a user has badges, fills out a form ect no there's not an easy way.

Adjusting the min-height will push the signature down a bit on short posts, but only way I know how.

Okay, I've altered it to 300px for now, looks a bit better (on my tablet anyway).

The other ticket replies fixed the white theme issues, thanks!

One last question, without setting the avatar size to L and adjusting the margin or whatever it was, is there a way to make it slightly bigger as L is way to big in my eyes on smaller devices. The M on avatars looks good but I'd like to fill out the current postbit width a little more if it is possible.

If not no worries, that was just my own personal question, no one else wanted them bigger.

I'll just leave it as it is then, with everything else centered it does not look too bad. I just added a conversation button underneath so looks a bit weird when it is small, no issue though.

I was using this to adjust my signature size but not sure I have it properly configured. Do you recommend an easier way to force signatures to a certain size or how to adjust this? On my 10.1" tablet, signatures slightly overlap on conversations so I am not sure I have these values correct unless I can do it an easier way.

Code:
<xen:comment>Limiting image sizes in signatures</xen:comment>
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
    @media (min-width:700px) {
        .signature.messageText img {
        max-height: 200px !important;
        max-width: 500px !important;
        }
    }
    @media (min-width:481px) {
         .signature.messageText img {
        max-height: 125px;
        }
    }
</xen:if>

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back