Dylan

Customer
Hi,

I'd like to know how would be possible to move the "Login or Sign up" button to the header and in responsive, put the link in the navigation on Core:

Screenshot_1.png

An example: http://screencast.com/t/maU0s17DCN2o

Thanks.

You'll need to add the button inside ad_header template:

Code:
<div class="userLogin">
    <h3 id="loginBarHandle">
       <label for="LoginControl"><a href="{xen:link login}" class="<xen:if is="@xb_login_overlay OR @xb_alt_login">OverlayTrigger</xen:if> navLink">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase log_in_or_sign_up}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>
     </h3>
</div>

Then add CSS
Code:
.LoggedOut .visitorTabs { display: none; }
.userLogin { float: right; }
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) {
.LoggedOut .visitorTabs { display: block; }
#logoBlock .userLogin { display: none; }
}

That's the gist of it... you'll need to make modifications on your own I'm sure.

You'll need to add the button inside ad_header template:

Code:
<div class="userLogin">
    <h3 id="loginBarHandle">
       <label for="LoginControl"><a href="{xen:link login}" class="<xen:if is="@xb_login_overlay OR @xb_alt_login">OverlayTrigger</xen:if> navLink">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase log_in_or_sign_up}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>
     </h3>
</div>

Then add CSS
Code:
.LoggedOut .visitorTabs { display: none; }
.userLogin { float: right; }
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) {
.LoggedOut .visitorTabs { display: block; }
#logoBlock .userLogin { display: none; }
}

That's the gist of it... you'll need to make modifications on your own I'm sure.
Hi, Russ,

Why it appears when I'm logged in?

Screenshot_1.png

Okay, I've changed it to:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">

<xen:else />

<div class="userLogin">
    <h3 id="loginBarHandle">
     </h3>
</div>

</xen:if>

You can also use:

Code:
<xen:if is="!{$visitor.user_id}">
<div class="userLogin">
<h3 id="loginBarHandle">
</h3>
</div>

Same effect.

You can also use:

Code:
<xen:if is="!{$visitor.user_id}">
<div class="userLogin">
<h3 id="loginBarHandle">
</h3>
</div>

Same effect.
When I remove the <xen:else />:

Screenshot_2.png

I took the example of the sidebar_visitor_panel template for the sign up button.

Hi,

I've a problem on my iPhone 4S when I put it horizontally, the link (Login or Sign up) in the navigation disappears:

Vertically:

IMG_0091.PNG

Horizontally:

IMG_0092.PNG

I noticed that the link disappears to 500px in width:

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back