XF 1.x Move the search bar bloc

scorps

Registered
Hello all ,

i want to know how i can do to move this bar seach and put it on my bar menue .. screen :

i want to put it on the black bar (as my green arrow) .

thank you

scorps

Registered
thanks brother , but you have a solution to make is more smaller ? cause it come on the black bar an delete the top part .. look :

If we can make it more smaller (on height) and move it on the left of the bar

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Style Properties: [XB] Quick Search -> Quick Search Text Field -> reduce the height. You may need to adjust the top value after doing this.

scorps

Registered
Not for me and not for all my friends .. she is not placer goodly on the bar and all of left of bar ...
tried on firefox , safari , chrome , friends pc ... nothing :(

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
You need to change the -66px to: -58px

Then add this to your extra.css:

Code:
.XenBase .searchIcon {
    top: -4px !important;
}

scorps

Registered
You need to change the -66px to: -58px

Then add this to your extra.css:

Code:
.XenBase .searchIcon {
}

Thanks Russ i juste added on extra.css but about the -66px i dont found where is that ... :( on XB quick search i don't have it ..

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Thanks Russ i juste added on extra.css but about the -66px i dont found where is that ... :( on XB quick search i don't have it ..

Well you added it before... so you need to track back where you added it. I mentioned the -66px in a post above and you did place it.

scorps

Registered
Thanks bro for responding but can i have the exact code to add? And where ? ... cause am lost...(sorry for my bad level and english..) . If i can get the exact code to add and where ..

Or you mean change the -4px here ? (But its not -66 :p)

Code:
.XenBase .searchIcon {
}

Ty

scorps

Registered
EDIT :

oh i juste see ,

i changed to this :
Code:
#header #QuickSearch { top: -58px !important; }

But still not fixed ... :( . it cut the up black bar and its not on the right of the bar .. :(

mean , like this :

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Change:

Code:
#header #QuickSearch {
    top: -58px !important;
}

To this:

Code:
#header #QuickSearch {
    top: -58px !important;
    right: 0px !important;
    border-radius: 0px;
}

scorps

Registered
thanks bro its better :) , but i want to know how to reduce the height to dont get a cut line ... i want a full bar here .. :

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I've mentioned it in the past how to reduce the height. If you want to go further just reduce it even more. I personally think it looks good, it lines up with the navigation, any smaller just seems like it could be a pain to click on.
Screenshot_3.png

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.