scorps

Registered
Hello all ,

i want to know how i can do to move this bar seach and put it on my bar menue .. screen :
1485289339-capture-d-ecran-2017-01-24-a-21-21-07.png

i want to put it on the black bar (as my green arrow) .

thank you

thanks brother , but you have a solution to make is more smaller ? cause it come on the black bar an delete the top part .. look :
1485299304-capture-d-ecran-2017-01-25-a-00-07-49.png

If we can make it more smaller (on height) and move it on the left of the bar

Style Properties: [XB] Quick Search -> Quick Search Text Field -> reduce the height. You may need to adjust the top value after doing this.

Thanks Russ i juste added on extra.css but about the -66px i dont found where is that ... :( on XB quick search i don't have it ..

Well you added it before... so you need to track back where you added it. I mentioned the -66px in a post above and you did place it.

Thanks bro for responding but can i have the exact code to add? And where ? ... cause am lost...(sorry for my bad level and english..) . If i can get the exact code to add and where ..

Or you mean change the -4px here ? (But its not -66 :p)

Code:
.XenBase .searchIcon {
    top: -4px !important;
}

Ty

EDIT :

oh i juste see ,

i changed to this :
Code:
#header #QuickSearch { top: -58px !important; }

But still not fixed ... :( . it cut the up black bar and its not on the right of the bar .. :(

mean , like this :
1485453772-capture-d-ecran-2017-01-26-a-19-01-31.png

I've mentioned it in the past how to reduce the height. If you want to go further just reduce it even more. I personally think it looks good, it lines up with the navigation, any smaller just seems like it could be a pain to click on.
Screenshot_3.png

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back