palhanow

I don't really know why it's happening. In the default XF theme is ok, but in the Nova, is not.

As you can see here.

Some print to show, the same node:

Default theme:

1632356118791.png

Nova theme:

1632356151296.png

I think is something to do with the code adaptation that you guys made for me to put the prefix in the right position (just a minor customization for separate the prefix from the thread title).

This can be fixed? I really like the prefixes on the right, but the votes column is gone.

By the way, the modification that we did Russ, was on this thread here.

Your suggestion was this and worked like a charm:

Try this out, edit: thread_list_macros.

Find and remove:

Code:
                <xf:if is="$thread.prefix_id">
                    <li>
                    <xf:if is="$forum">
                        <a href="{{ link('forums', $forum, {'prefix_id': $thread.prefix_id}) }}" class="labelLink" rel="nofollow">{{ prefix('thread', $thread, 'html', '') }}</a>
                    <xf:else />
                        {{ prefix('thread', $thread, 'html', '') }}
                    </xf:if>{/code]

Add then find:

[code]<xf:if is="property('reactionSummaryOnLists') == 'status' && $thread.first_post_reactions">

Add right above:

Code:
                <xf:if is="$thread.prefix_id">
                    <li>
                    <xf:if is="$forum">
                        <a href="{{ link('forums', $forum, {'prefix_id': $thread.prefix_id}) }}" class="labelLink" rel="nofollow">{{ prefix('thread', $thread, 'html', '') }}</a>
                    <xf:else />
                        {{ prefix('thread', $thread, 'html', '') }}
                    </xf:if>
                        </li>
                </xf:if>

Result:

View attachment 9706

This is probably down to an outdated template. I'd copy the template somewhere (notepad), revert the template, then re-apply the edits. Should keep your edits and also add in the new code.

Hello Russ, sorry for the late feedback from me.

Reverting to the original template worked and my column of votes are back:

1632884281036.png

And, the prefixes are on the left side of the thread title. After adding the old codes back to the new template, the prefixes are gone, not left or right position of the thread title, just gone, but well, the column of votes are back at least.

I think is just a question of adaption of your old code to the new template. I did see some changes in the new template, specially with some tags with <li> <xf:if> </xf:if> new positions.

My actual code is the reverted, and 100% Russ/Pixel Exit Original.

Any tips here?

No rush man, i don't want to create a mess just because of this, but my users really annoy me with this prefix on the left side.

I think in the reality that they don't want or see any benefits in the prefixes system. Maybe is time to force then to accept, since is just a matter of organization.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back