cannabis ape

Registered
Maybe I missed it but so far I have to do this manually and of course would be nice if it was build in :)

For example, in the horizontal view fits more so would like to easily add the same view you see on desktop behind a thread >likes >replies day/date time
views name

And in horizontal view in threads behind title and before sticky pin and eye, thumb x9 (or whatever the amount of likes is.

And in category view some easy layout options also like category info>subforum>discussion>messages under category title only in horizontal view and the latest thread, date and name on the right.

Placement options for logo in mobile view. In the default theme I had it set through CSS above the nav.

Just in general some easier customization options for mobile views.

Maybe some are already build in and I haven't found it yet but just my 2 cents :)

Cheers.

Now I'm really off to bed. :ninja:

A lot of the stuff you mentioned is removed by default in XenForo just to clean up the mobile view. Personally... I too would even slim it down a little further as I feel browsing via a phone it should be a slimmed down version. I can provide some CSS to show certain things in mobile using media queries, pretty easy if you need help just let me know.

Going to stick to my original reply, I really do enjoy the slimmed down mobile view. Let me know if you want anything displayed and I can help with CSS as I mentioned above.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back