cannabis ape

Registered
As I'm not sure if the theme(flatawesome) has it build in or it need some custom CSS I will ask it here.

This is the current action bar layout: Sig>action Bar>Like
6chmreh7xk.png

And this is how I want it: Like bar with the thumb on the same line> Signature> Action bar

b17aqowhzb.png

As you can see in the next photo I have a horizontal postbit, it was really nice that this theme had it build in as I had to manually fix it in the default theme however, one thing that still annoyed me and I couldn't find an answer for before also is the title/badge placement.

They are next to each other but I rather have them above each other but can't figure out how.

yq953e0.png

And finally, does the team have a "show banner 1x per page" option build in or should I use the external add-on for that?

I'm off to bed as it has been a 16h run again so will probably see nothing but code when I close my eyes.

GN

Cheers

Ordering of items no no options to do that in our styles or XF. You'll need to edit the template "post_macros" and adjust to your liking. Look for:

Code:
                        <div class="likesBar js-likeList {{ $post.likes ? 'is-active' : '' }}">
                            <xf:likes content="{$post}" url="{{ link('posts/likes', $post) }}" />
                        </div>
and:

Code:
<xf:macro template="message_macros" name="signature" arg-user="{$post.User}" />

Move those around. The action bar is quite large so I'd move those 2 small ones around it.

For banners you can allow or not allow Banner stacking, it's in main ACP, use the search top right: userBanners, you'll find the option there.

The large avatar actually only works on the other 2 layouts and it's somewhat intentional. The whole point of the horizontal layout is to minimize the space output there, because frankly this just looks odd:

Screenshot_17.png

Ordering of items no no options to do that in our styles or XF. You'll need to edit the template "post_macros" and adjust to your liking. Look for:

Code:
                        <div class="likesBar js-likeList {{ $post.likes ? 'is-active' : '' }}">
                            <xf:likes content="{$post}" url="{{ link('posts/likes', $post) }}" />
                        </div>
and:

Code:
<xf:macro template="message_macros" name="signature" arg-user="{$post.User}" />

Move those around. The action bar is quite large so I'd move those 2 small ones around it.

For banners you can allow or not allow Banner stacking, it's in main ACP, use the search top right: userBanners, you'll find the option there.

The large avatar actually only works on the other 2 layouts and it's somewhat intentional. The whole point of the horizontal layout is to minimize the space output there, because frankly this just looks odd:

View attachment 7997
Great I will try that.

The avatar doesn't have to be that big but a little bigger than it is now.

About the banner stacking, I don't want them horizontal, I want em vertical like so.

20180526_114928.png

Also about the signature once per page question, there an option or should I take the add-on from Xenforo resources?

Cheers.

To increase the avatar, extra.less:

Code:
.message-avatar-wrapper .avatar {
    width: 60px !important;
    height: 60px !important;
    line-height: 60px !important;
}

It loads the M avatar by default so it can go up to 96px without distorting the avatar.

That's now how it's loading on mine with that CSS. Can you link me to a message with the banners showing incorrectly? You can PM me or start a ticket if you want to keep it private.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back