Commodore

Registered
I finally have a website I can look at and be proud of!
Now I need to address a few items that need addressing.

How do I put a log in button on the main page? Is it a widget?

I have BD Widget Framework and Xenporta 2

I think Im going to like xrocks framework.

This is my 1st time with it so I'm at a loss. I used the Reveal Mode with templates and hooks information but I couldn't get the . I clicked the spot I wanted and it took me to the edit widget screen. This is what I have down but it didnt work

OSb1uoJ.png

Actually on your home page it looks like it's using the XenPorta widgets is that correct? I haven't used that widget system yet and it may be conflicting with the other. I hate to say this but you may try to seek support from Jaxel, it's probably a simple edit.

Yeah I am sooooooo confused with widgets.

Am I correct to assume that XenPorta handles the main page and BD Framework takes care of all the other widgets on all the other pages? It seems like BD Framework can also drop widgets onto the main page too, right alongside Xenporta.

I have had not much luck asking Jaxel for support. I'll leave that there. :(

Can you just disable the widgets on xenporta and only use the widget framework? You'd set the position to: EWRporta2_ArticleList

and it would load in the normal sidebar.

Ok desperation has sunk in. I NEED to solve this by tonight. I just disabled and enabled the the xenporta widgets and I didnt lose anything.So tonight Im going to disable them again and see how easy and good the BD Widget framework is.

I'm thinking I wasted my money on xenporta.

Yep Unchecked Russ.

hide.gif
But I'm embarrassed to say I think the problem was far simpler then the problem I was digging for...

As I was installing dragonbytes login add on, I noticed this screen. Is this screen always an option? It was set ONLY to Disable regular login handle.

(I could have SWORN I saw this form when I first tried to diagnose this issue and it was set properly! :) :ROFLMAO:

lDnH4mq.png

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back