Tosh

Customer
Hello Pixelexit,

I have recently bought the Core theme and while trying to customize my forum, I have encountered with few things that I could not figure out.

Here they are,

1. How can I change the Node Icon? I have tried changing it in node icons in Style Properties, but for some reason nothing seemed to change.

2. I couldn't find a way to change the node (category) bar color. What I mean by this is the bar that the category title is located at.

3. How do you edit the member profile page? For example changing the sidebar orders and what should be shown and what should not.

4. How do you add more sidebars to the forum?

Thank you all for taking your time reply to questions and sorry if it was hard to understand.

Hello Pixelexit,

I have recently bought the Core theme and while trying to customize my forum, I have encountered with few things that I could not figure out.

Here they are,

1. How can I change the Node Icon? I have tried changing it in node icons in Style Properties, but for some reason nothing seemed to change.

2. I couldn't find a way to change the node (category) bar color. What I mean by this is the bar that the category title is located at.

3. How do you edit the member profile page? For example changing the sidebar orders and what should be shown and what should not.

4. How do you add more sidebars to the forum?

Thank you all for taking your time reply to questions and sorry if it was hard to understand.

Hey Tosh,

By default I believe have enabled Font Awesome icons for the node icons:

Style Properties -> [XB] Font Awesome -> Enable Font Awesome Node Icons, you can also change them there, or disable and use the typical node-sprite.png

2.) By default it inherits the gradient via: Style Properties -> Core Properties

You can generate a new one here:

http://www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor/

Keep in mind that area will change all of the dark black gradient across the side.

If you want to change just the category titles:

Style Properties -> Forum / Node List -> Category Strip, place the gradient there.

3.) Open: member_view and search for "mast" you'll block the sidebar in that area.

4.) I'd suggest using the WIdget Framework, it's how we add/manage all of our sidebar blocks

Hello again,

As the course of customizing the theme "Core" I have some questions that didn't have solutions in the xenforo community. Therefore I thought the developer may know it.

1. How Can I change the color of the permalink and the date and post texts that are on top of it without changing the color of anything else. One of the people at Xenforo Community gave me an html to change the date text to extra.css, it did change the text but I noticed it also changed the text color of a whole different text which I don't want.

In short, I want to be able to change only the color of permalink and the date/post # texts without it interfering the color of anything else if that makes sense. Here is a screenshot of it below.
XnJggI2.png

2. I was customizing the theme and I accidentally changed the color of the thread titles to blue and couldn't figure out a way to change it back to normal.
BIEF8Gl.png

3. Is there a way to change the color of this grey container to white?
hDqFiBB.png

Sorry for the long message, just thought it would help you understand what I am really trying to say.

1.) Style Properties -> [XB] Message Layout and Elements -> Alt Message Header, change the color there.

2.) It's possible controlled in one of these 3 areas:
Style Properties -> General -> Link
Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Primary Content Link
Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Secondary Content Link

3.) The grey is controlled via:

Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Primary Content ( it's sort of a global change just a heads up)

How can I change the category bar blocks into a circular block instead of rectangular?

Also have any idea how to change the border gray color of this? The one that is connected to the category bar?
Y1ikQHR.png

The grey that is just a little bit to the left of the node icons. A thin grey border.

You can try this in extra.css to adjust it:

Code:
html .node.level_1 .nodeList
{
background-color: #000;
}

Of course replace the black(000) with your desired color.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back