creaky

Customer
I've been playing with the dual column settings for one node and want to add some spacing between the nodes. I found the Node Spacers setting which works perfectly but I only want it for one category.

This is what it looks like with Node spacer on

node_space_on.PNG

and this is with it off
node_space_off.PNG

I'm assuming there is some CSS that can be added to space the nodes out a bit, this is the CSS I've used so far to add the images, still need to change the colour of the text and node icons also.

Code:
.block-body
{
    .node--id64 { 
		background: url(images/node-wallpapers/46.jpg) no-repeat center center / cover;
		color: #ffffff;
		.node-title a { color: #ffffff; }
	}
    .node--id62 { background: url(images/node-wallpapers/47.jpg) no-repeat center center / cover;
	}
    .node--id61 { background: url(images/node-wallpapers/48.jpg) no-repeat center center / cover;
	}
    .node--id60	{ background: url(images/node-wallpapers/49.jpg) no-repeat center center / cover;
	}
	.node--id66 { background: url(images/node-wallpapers/50.jpg) no-repeat center center / cover;
	}
}

This will target category id 1 for node spacers:

Code:
.block--category.block--category1 .block-container
{
    background-color: transparent;
    box-shadow: none;
    border-width: 0;
    .node
    {
        .xf-blockBorder();
        background-color: @xf-contentBg;
        margin-top: 5px;
        &:last-child
        {
            margin-bottom: 0;
        }
    }
}

Is that what you're after? Change the 1 to your node category you want the spacers on.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back