XF 1.x Now working. Not sure what im doing wrong.

Malo

Customer
I installed xenforo 1.2 today, and my current theme is not updated to 1.2, and has some issues. I saw the Core theme, and decided to buy and use it. I uploaded the styles folder to the my forum, so that xenbase & Core folders are in my styles folder of xenforo. I then went and imported the xenbase xml, then the core xml as a child of xenbase. I then used the style chooser to use the core theme, and i get http://icap.me/i/WmD5Bq3CLJ.png

i tried installing it multiple times, and uploading it. Not sure what im doing wrong.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
That looks super strange, have you tried a hard refresh by chance?

Also is this a brand new install or an upgrade?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I'll look into both of those, I think we were going to have the nav bar fixed at the top so it'll scroll, just didn't implement it.

Malo

Customer
Awesome, any idea if and when they will be implemented/released? I could probably do it myself, just don't want to if the theme is going to have it in a week or so

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Awesome, any idea if and when they will be implemented/released? I could probably do it myself, just don't want to if the theme is going to have it in a week or so
Probably not in a week or so, we're currently booked up on some custom client work so for now mainly bug fixes will be immediately supported. It will be in a future release down the road though. Can't put an exact date on it but hope it helps you a bit.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.