Fixed Off canvas menu does not support 3rd level links and does not list associated 2nd level links

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.
The offcanvas menu only supports 2 levels of links. For example:
- Forum
- - mark read
- Media
- - mark viewed
- - search media

This is a problem when there are 3 levels. For example with XFMG and bobs addons there are many 3rd level links which are normally neatly ordered below a 2nd level link. For example:
- - watched content
- - - watched media
- - - watched albums
- - - watched categories

The offcanvas menu does not display the 2nd level link, and instead brings all 3rd level links to the 2nd level. If you have a lot of addons then this results in a mess. In my case there are 12 missing 2nd level links and 22 3rd level links that clutter the main list of links. On mobile this makes the difference between a useful menu and a menu that many of our members cant find anything in.

After looking closer I see that there are 3rd level links in the menu for AMS, but not for MG and UBS. So its probably an issue with my menu.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I've made a change to this... technically by default it'll work the same method with XF in responsive mode (hides the third level). I don't see a good way of getting the third level links because they're loading as a popup which won't work in the off-canvas.

BUT! Now they are styled correctly and are clickable.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.