anthonyparsons

Customer
When enabling the off-canvas sidebar under mobile settings, how do you view the sidebar in an off-canvas manner? I don't see a link to toggle it on either FA+ or Edge themes, both of which I'm testing right now.

When enabling the off-canvas sidebar under mobile settings, how do you view the sidebar in an off-canvas manner? I don't see a link to toggle it on either FA+ or Edge themes, both of which I'm testing right now.
I'm looking at it on my iPhone I see it click on the three bars stacked on top of each other on the left and the menu slides over.
IMG_1128.jpg
IMG_1129.jpg
IMG_1130.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg

Easily confused. I'm piqued by the off-canvas sidebar option for the forum home. It sounds like a nice way to have the sidebar handy on a mobile instead of scrolling down to find it, but when checked, doesn't show an option to view it.

That's because there's a bug, not sure how I messed it up in one of the patches. I caught it not too long ago and it is patched for the next release. Easy fix though, open breadcrumb, find:
Code:
fa houtdent

Remove the h:
Code:
fa fa-outdent

:whistle::whistle:

Last edited:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back