Pixel Exit 2.0 Styles Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Russ, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Russ

Russ Designer

With the release of Xenforo 2.0 stable, we're excited to move one step closer to our 2.0 product line. Our goal going into XenBase 2 was to have comparable features to the original while making it even easier to use, we feel we've achieved that. So... what's next:

Initial launch styles:
    We'll be releasing 2.0 versions of some select styles. Initially, we'll be launching with:
    • Edge
    • Fusion Gamer
    • Apex
    • Flat Awesome +
    • Blackend Pro
    • Core
    Other styles may follow depending on demand but for the time being, this will be our initial line. We're really excited to move onto new products and we can't wait to share them with you.

Pricing:
    We're also excited to share that as long as you have an active license you'll obtain the XenForo 2 version of your style completely free. For the users who have an active license for a style which is not getting converted you'll be able to take advantage of a 50% coupon on our initial 2.0 converted product line.

Timeframe:
    We're closing in on getting the 2.0 products released, with an active license you'll receive an email when they're out. They're coming before the new year.

Final bits:
    Thank you so much to everyone for their continued support we really appreciate it. 2018 will be an exciting year for Pixel Exit and we look forward to continuing that journey with you.

Enjoy some sneak peaks at FA+, Core and Fusion Gamer!

xf2core.png xf2fa.png xf2fusiongamer.png

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  2. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 Customer

YES! Edge support!!! Cannot wait!

Russ likes this.
  3. ImageMaker

ImageMaker Registered

I'm looking forward to Blackend Pro :)

Bionic Rooster likes this.
  4. Realystic

Realystic Registered

Frag Zone is the one I'm most looking forward to XF 2.0 of yours. So I'm hoping that is on the list as well.

D.O.A. and Lemminator like this.
  5. Cromulent

Cromulent Well-Known Member

Awesome news :). Really looking forward to upgrading to Xenforo 2.0.

6. Lemminator

Lemminator Well-Known Member

+1

D.O.A. likes this.
  7. Carlos

Carlos Customer

Nice to see some progress with XF2 skins! :)

I am waiting on Core to be finished, it'd be okay if Apex was finished, but I'm actually waiting on a huge project. (Which will be a surprise to anyone who has gone to my site(s).)

That said, Fusion Gamer looks a lot cleaner on 2.0.0 than before. I'll keep my eye on it for a new project soon.

Russ likes this.
  8. Russ

Russ Designer

9. Ruby

Ruby Customer

Looks like it’s a cross between Legendary, Fusion, Runnaway and core.

Lemminator and Russ like this.
  10. Carlos

Carlos Customer

Okay, you've officially convinced me to change my ideas for where to put this. FuzionGamer was going to go on at least one of my niche websites, but Omni seems to be interesting for a site I am about to launch.

It's time to Devil May Cry! :D

Russ likes this.
  11. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 Customer

Well maybe I don’t want Edge. This is an awesome looking Style. Hmmmm.

Russ likes this.
  12. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 Customer

@Russ what size header are you recommending? I could start working on it now so when this launches I am ready lol.

Russ likes this.
  13. Cromulent

Cromulent Well-Known Member

That is a great looking style.

14. rushmere

rushmere Customer

I'm surprised it's a free upgrade for existing styles, that seems very generous to me!

My current style isn't on the list, but I'm more than happy to buy a new one. I think I'll go with Edge this time around, it will be good to change things up a bit :happy:

15. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Customer

So, like . . . I hate it when you make more . . . Awesome. :ROFLMAO:

P.S.
    Guys, where did you get these BEYOND COOL smilies and how can we get some??

Russ likes this.
  16. John1744

John1744 Customer

Is the dark version of Core being updated as well?

17. Carlos

Carlos Customer

Yes. Dark Core was essentially the same skin, just recolored. Likely, the dark side of core 2.0.0 will just be a modified version in the same way.

18. Russ

Russ Designer

The images I have right now are about 1600px wide, 500 tall. But... you can definitely make one to your own liking as well. Whatever will fill the logo area really.

Extended smileys by Shelley:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-extended-smilies.906/

Plus you'll need the XML for it to import, upload the smilies to: >styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-extended-sprite.png

Yep!

Attached Files:

John1744 likes this.
  19. John1744

John1744 Customer

You guys are seriously the best. Yay!

20. WildcatMedia

WildcatMedia Registered

Glad to see Flat Awesome+ coming along soon--I am preparing to upgrade a 22 year old site from XF1 to XF2, and want to have the upgraded theme in place. It's a little less unsettling to members if the forum looks similar to the older version. ;)

Russ likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you